- from Chin Kah Chongrong that in 1960-1970, Earned $ 70 billion from serving the United States during the Vietnam War. <= for vietnamese who are fan of capital and Singapore.
- that almost slider lib can not work with CSS Grid Layout, Because they can not detect the width.
- that set
bottom for attibute
vertical-align for tag
img will remove the bottom space when use
- that anime.js a good animation lib for next projects.
- from bitsofco that Collapsible Margins happen when two margins contact directly, including empty element. Can be solved by border, set display property to non-block values.
- from Harry Roberts that I should use single-direction margin.
- That airplanes can not take off when the temperature is higher than 48°C), because hot air is thinner than cold air.
- A light touch makes others feel friendly, trusting.
- From Facebook and developer community that people are afraid of being left out, this is the most often exploited weakness.
- that algorithms have extremely long lifetimes. that tools are for moment.
- that Spotify allows you to manage and play songs on different devices. And it’s a very awesome feature.
- Filezilla can use SSH key to access to server.
- No need to close tag li,p but you should, boolean attributes do not have a value: if the attribute is there, it’s true.
- Mắt Bão use COD for their domain/hosting services because of the poor quality of their payment partners.
- That contempt of others is the easiest way to be noble. I should not respect other people because of their contempt.
- Set is a new object type in ES6(ES2015) allow to create collections of unique values.
- from wordpress.com that do not force user to do something that not benefit them or they will leave you.
- In PHP,
DateTime('first monday of 2017-02'). If the word ‘of’ missing, result will not correct.